Did you know that F.I.S.H currently has over 120 volunteers?
That's a whole lot of people caring for our community. All that we need now is
Here are some ways you can volunteer your time
- Commit to weekly volunteering
- Food Bank Staff
- Dining Room Staff
- One of our three thrift stores
- Administrative Staff
- Craft workers who can help us re-model
- Commit to one time or short term volunteer work
- Holiday Events
- Special Events
- Fundraising Programs
- Occasional Projects
- Bi-Annual Newsletter mailings
- Many other Volunteer opportunities available
There are many reasons to volunteer
- Connect with other people!
Make new friends and contacts while strengthening your socializing skills.
- Volunteering is good for you Mind and body!
It has been proven that that volunteering boosts self-confidence, self-esteem and overall
- Volunteering helps combat depression.
One of the leading causes of depression is social isolation. Come socialize with us!
- Volunteering can help your career experience!
Use your volunteer to learn new skills that will look great on your resume!
Volunteering is fun!
Come volunteer with a
diverse group of
Call us to Volunteer
Click HERE for our volunteer form