How You Can Help
The economic challenges continue in our community and F.I.S.H. is serving a record number of community members. In 2010, we have seen 1,500 more individuals, on average, each month. The current economic cycle has increased demand for our services and that same cycle has decreased both the individual and corporate donations. Your help is needed.
Call 775-882-FISH (3474)
- Financial: send a check by mail
138 E Long Street
Carson City, NV 89706
- Donate non-perishable food between 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday at the food bank's back door, across from the Family Dining Hall. Please ring doorbell for service.
- Donate furniture/ household items Monday through Saturday between 9am - 5pm and Sunday from 12noon - 5pm
Commit to Weekly Volunteering
- Craft Workers/Fundraisers who can help us re-model
Assist with Special Needs
- Food Drive Administration/Pick-up or Sorting
- Include F.I.S.H. in your Will.
- Donate Car/Boat/Trailer/Home
- Donate Vacation Rentals or other Raffle Items
Friends in Service Helping
Click HERE to volunteer at FISH!